Family, friends, and faith – these three words represent what gives meaning and purpose to our lives. To the same extent that these are important in your life, they are collectively recognized by Forest Ridge Baptist Church to be the foundation for a satisfying life. Building our families in Christ, our friendships in Christ, and, most importantly, our faith in Christ is our ministry.
We are a Bible-believing congregation that exists to carry out the following goals:
- To Exalt the one true and living God;
- To Evangelize the world with the Gospel;
- To Endear people to the Lord Jesus Christ;
- To Educate people in the infallible Word of God;
- To Edify people through a loving church family.
If these Biblical goals are what you are looking for in a church home, why not consider visiting the Forest Ridge Baptist Church? You will find a warm welcome from a loving congregation of people.